RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates. Blue Items click for link.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Secretary – Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Mike Croft, 740-8862
Director - Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065
Contact: Mike Mathews, 262-4102
SGC Websight Questions
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 12/02/2018
Next 2019 New Membership Orientation Dates:
Wednesday Dec 26th @6:00pm
SGC Membership Information Click Here
We will have 2019 SGC Membership Gift Certificate available at the annual meeting
See Membership Page for more details.
Tuesday Steel Challenge: See Pistol Range link for more info.
Clays Range Open Hours - Sundays, Noon until 3:00pm, all year.
The Clays Range will Not be open if temperature is 0 degrees or below at 10:00am. Please call # 262-9500 for Official Temperature.
Attn. Groups Requiring Use of the SGC Training Building and Ranges in 2019.
submit as early as possible; (30 Days in advance) First Come, First Served.
Please Check Reservation Schedule for times when Bays and Ranges are in use.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during
Orientations, Monthly Meetings and Clays Shoots. Cost $15
Thanks to Gary Barnes.
Upcoming Special Events:
SGC Annual Meeting - Update.
Congraulations to Larry Roger, Stu Goldstein and Dave Hopkins for
being re-elected to a three year term to the SGC Board!
Thank You for all who attended the Dec 1st Annual Meeting.
Thursday Dec 13th 5:30pm SGC Board Meeting.
Christmas Holiday Clays Fun Shoot!
Sunday Dec. 23rd 11:00am Squading Shooting Noon -3:00pm
Trap Field #2 - A Different Gun (+gauge) from Each Station?
The SGC Clays Committee will Provide Guns & Ammo.
Skeet Field #1 - Quick Skeet Singles - Plus Suprise!
(Shoot 2 singles at each station - Total 16 shells required)
$15 gift card will be paid to the Winner in each squad of both games.
Shooter with HOA for Both Fields Wins a Ham for Christmas!
Random Draw for Trap and Skeet squads. Come Early to be squaded.
$5.00 per game for everyone. Bring a Nibble to share with the group!