RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates. Blue Items click for link.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, (907)283-3315
Vice-Pres. – Stuart Goldstein, (907)262-3184
Secretary – Mike Mathews, (907)262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, (907)262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, (907)283-4048
Director – Dean Glick, (907)741-1046
Director - Jim Trujillo, (907)252-0065
Contact: Mike Mathews, (907)262-4102
SGC Websight Questions
Contact: Dave Hopkins, (907)262-9191
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 3/24/2019
Next 2019 New Membership Orientation Times and Dates:
Wednesday March 27th
First New Member Orientation @ 5:30 another at 6:30pm
You can renew your membership at that time.
We will have 2019 SGC Membership Gift Certificate available During Clays Shoot for those folks that want to give that special someone more range time.
See Membership Page for more details.
Tuesday Steel Challenge: See Pistol Range link for more info.
Clays Range Open Hours - Sundays, Noon until 3:00pm, all year.
The Clays Range will Not be open if temperature is 0 degrees or below at 10:00am. Please call # 262-9500 for Official Temperature.
Attn. Groups Requiring Use of the SGC Training Building and Ranges in 2019.
submit as early as possible; (30 Days in advance) First Come, First Served.
Please Check Range Reservation List for times when Bays and Ranges are in use.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during
Orientations, Monthly Meetings and Clays Shoots. Cost $15