RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Contact: Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065 for Range Reservations
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 2/5/17
The Clays Range will not be open if temperature is 0 degrees or below at 10:00am. Please call # 262-9500 for Official Temperature.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during the Clays Shooting. Cost Is $15.
2017 Snowshoe Gun Club Orientation and Membership Renewal are available:
January to April - Every Wednesday nights of the month.
May to Sept. - The first and third Wednesday nights of the month.
Orientations are given at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
Membership Renewal may be purchased at the SGC Training Building during the Sunday Clays Shoot, Noon until 3:00pm.
TO RENEW MEMBERSHIP NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED IF A 2016 MEMBERSHIP CAN BE CONFIRMED.
Snowshoe Gun Club memberships run from January 1, through December 31 of each year. Memberships are $150. Payment must be check or cash - no credit or debit cards.
SUNDAY, MARCH 5 – WAYNE ANTHONY ROSS on 2nd Amendment at Training Bldg 2:00pM – 3:00PM (After Clays)