RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Co-Secretary - Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Contact: Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065 for Range Reservations
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191 with SGC Websight Questions
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 11/21/17
SGC Membership Information Click Here
Please Check Reservation Schedule for times Bays and Ranges are in use.
Tuesday Steel Challenge See Pistol Range link for more info.
Clays Range Open Hours - Sundays, Noon until 3:00pm, all year.
The Clays Range will Not be open if temperature is 0 degrees or below at 10:00am.
Please call # 262-9500 for Official Temperature.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during
Orientations, Monthly Meetings and Clays Shoots. Cost $15
The SGC Pistol Range bays have been renumbered to
reflect the construction changes made this summer.
We have 2018 SGC Membership Gift Certificate available
for those folks that want to give that special someone more range time.
See Membership Page for more details.
Upcoming Special Events:
SATURDAY, DEC 2
SGC ANNUAL MEETING,
TRAINING BUILDING 10:30 am to 1:30pm
(2) Directors Seats will be Voted for at this meeting!
Saturday DECEMBER 9 - Muzzle-loading Rifle and Pistol Shoot -
Pistol Bay 4 Starting at 11am - 5:00pm.