RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates. Blue Items click for link.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Secretary – Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Mike Croft, 740-8862
Director - Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065
Contact: Mike Mathews, 262-4102
SGC Websight Questions
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 03/15/2018
SGC Membership Information Click Here
We have 2018 SGC Membership Gift Certificate available
for those folks that want to give that special someone more range time.
See Membership Page for more details.
Tuesday Steel Challenge: See Pistol Range link for more info.
Clays Range Open Hours - Sundays, Noon until 3:00pm, all year.
The Clays Range will Not be open if temperature is 0 degrees or below at 10:00am.
Please call # 262-9500 for Official Temperature.
Attn: Groups Requiring Use of the SGC
Training Building and Ranges in 2018.
Please go to Range Reservation page and fill out
Reservation Form and submit as early as possible;
(30 Days in advance) First Come, First Served.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during
Orientations, Monthly Meetings and Clays Shoots. Cost $15
Upcoming Special Events:
Please Check Reservation Schedule for times when Bays and Ranges are in use.
Saturday and Sunday March 17-18th - ATA Trap Shoot
See SGC ATA Trap Page Sunday - Skeet Field # 2 Open Shoot
Sunday March 25th - 100 Clays Fun Shoot
50 SKEET + 50 16yd Trap Fun Shoot . $ Winners for HOA + Trap and Skeet rounds.
Twist is - You must use the same gun for both trap and skeet games!
Come early to be squaded. Starts 12:30pm - Cost $25