RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Co-Secretary - Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Contact: Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065 for Range Reservations
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191 with SGC Websight Questions
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 9/21/17
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates.
SGC Membership Information Click Here
Tuesday Steel Challenge See Pistol Range link for more info.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during
Orientations and Clays Shooting. Cost $15
Upcoming Special Events:
Saturday SEPTEMBER 23th - Muzzle-loading Rifle and Pistol Shoot - Black Powder Range. Starting at 10am. See Black Powder Page for info.
SATURDAY, Oct 7 – USPSA MEET - 3 Gun - Pistol Bays 1-2-4 + Tactical Range, Start Time 11:00am
Sunday, Oct 8 - F - Class Match, Entire Rifle Range - 300, 500, 600 yards + 300 yards only - 8am - 5pm See Rifle Range Info Click Here
National Trapshooting Day
Sunday, Oct 8 - ATA Registered Trap Shoot, SGC Clays Range 8am-5pm Contact Dean Glick 262-2986 Click Here for information.
Saturday, OCT 28 AK Sporting Clays 5 Stand Shoot, 100 Target Event.
SGC Clays Range. Reservation and Start time - TBD. Stay Tuned for info.