RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Co-Secretary - Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Contact: Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065 for Range Reservations
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191 with SGC Websight Questions
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 5/20/17
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates.
The Trap Field Gate South of the Clays Range has been closed for safety reasons to reduce the drive through traffic in front of the Training Building. Please use the main road around the TB to access the Clays, Rifle. Pistol Ranges. Thanks for your understanding.
Note: Tuesday Steel Challenge will have classes for 22 rimfire rifles and 22 rimfire pistols as well as your centerfire pistols. Come by Tuesday night and talk to Bob, Brain, or Larry for info. See Pistol Range link for more info.
2017 Snowshoe Gun Club Orientation and Membership and Renewals are available at the Training Building. New Member Orientations are given at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
April thru Sept. - The first and third Wednesday nights of the month. Memberships runs from January 1, through December 31 of each year. Memberships are $150. Payment must be check or cash - no credit or debit cards.
Future Orientation Dates are: June 7th and 21st - July 5th and 19th - August 2nd and 16th - Sept 6th and 20th.
Membership Renewals may be purchased at the SGC Training Building Sunday, Noon until 3:00pm and Wednesday, 4:00pm until 6:00pm, during the Clays Shoots.
TO RENEW A MEMBERSHIP; NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED IF A 2016 MEMBERSHIP CARD is presented or PREVIOUS ORIENTATION CAN BE CONFIRMED.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during Orientation and Clays Shooting. Cost Is $15.