RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Co-Secretary - Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Contact: Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065 for Range Reservations
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191 with SGC Websight Questions
2017 Snowshoe Gun Club Orientation and Membership and
Renewals are available at the SGC Training Building.
New Member Orientations are given at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
January thru March - Every Wednesday nights of the month.
April thru Sept. - The first and third Wednesday nights of the month.
Memberships runs from January 1, through December 31 of each year.
Memberships fees are not prorated by date when you join.
Memberships are $150.
Payment must be check or cash - No credit or debit cards.
Future Orientation Dates are:
There is an Orientation for 2017 SGC Membership
at 3:00pm Wednesday Oct 11th. Before the Clays Shoot.
See Stu Goldstien at the SGC Training Building.
Last 2017 Scheduled Orientation was - Wednesday, Sept 20th.
Orientation for 2018 Memberships Maybe scheduled during Dec. for those that received a Gift Certificate so thay can use the range on Jan 1st.
Will post Orientation dates on Websight and Face Book.
Membership Renewals may be purchased at the SGC Training Building Sunday, Noon until 3:00pm and Wednesday, 4:00pm until 6:00pm, during the Open Clays Shoots.
TO RENEW A MEMBERSHIP; NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED IF A
2016 MEMBERSHIP CARD is presented or
PREVIOUS ORIENTATION CAN BE CONFIRMED.
For the Holidays we will have 2018 SGC Membership Gift Certificate
for those folk that want to give that special someone more range time.
We will post availability and how to purchase them on the web-sight and on face book.
Stay Tuned for more details.