RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Secretary – Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Mike Croft, 740-8862
Director - Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065
SGC Bldg/Range Reservations
Contact: Mike Mathews, 262-4102
SGC Websight Questions
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
General Memberships are $150.
Payment must be check or cash - No credit or debit cards.
2018 Snowshoe Gun Club Orientation for New Membership,
Renewals, and Gift Certificates are only available
at the SGC Training Building.
Memberships runs from January 1, through December 31 of each year.
Memberships fees are not prorated by date when you join.
2018 Membership Renewal and Orientation Schedule.
January thru March - Every Wednesday nights of the month.
April thru Sept. - The first and third Wednesday nights of the month.
Gate opens at 5:00pm Orientations will start at 5:30 and 6:30pm.
Upcoming Membership Renewal and Orientation Dates are:
At this time - NO ADDITIONAL Scheduled Dates for 2018
TO RENEW A MEMBERSHIP; NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED if a
2017 MEMBERSHIP CARD is presented or PREVIOUS ORIENTATION CAN BE CONFIRMED.
Please Fill out and bring to Training Building to expedite Membership Sign-up.
We have 2019 SGC Membership Gift Certificates available
for those folks that want to give that special someone more range time.
Gift Certificates will be availability at the Training Building year around.
Membership Renewals and Gift Certificates may be purchased at the
SGC Training Building during the Open Clays Shoots.
Sundays, Noon until about 3:00pm Year Around
2019 Summer Hrs April 17th to Oct 16th - Wednesdays, 4:00pm until 6:00pm.