RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Co-Secretary - Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Mike Croft, 740-8862
Contact: Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065
for Range Reservations
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
with SGC Websight Questions
2018 Snowshoe Gun Club Orientation and Membership and
Renewals are only available at the SGC Training Building.
Memberships runs from January 1, through December 31 of each year.
Memberships fees are not prorated by date when you join.
General Memberships are $150.
Payment must be check or cash - No credit or debit cards.
2018 Membership Renewal and Orientation Schedule.
January thru March - Every Wednesday nights of the month.
April thru Sept. - The first and third Wednesday nights of the month.
A Special Orientation for New 2018 Memberships is scheduled for:
Dec. 27th at 6:00 pm Only One Orientation Session.
This for those New Members that received a Gift Certificate
so they can use the range on Jan 1st. Renewals are also available.
TO RENEW A MEMBERSHIP; NO ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED IF A
2017 MEMBERSHIP CARD is presented or PREVIOUS ORIENTATION CAN BE CONFIRMED
Fill out and bring to Training Building to expedite Membership Sign-up.
Future Membership Renewal and Orientation Dates are:
Jan 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm
We have a 2018 SGC Membership Gift Certificate available
for those folks that want to give that special someone more range time.
Gift Certificate will be availability at the Training Building.
During the Sunday Dec. 17th and Saturday 23th Open Clays Shoot - Noon until about 3:00pm.
Contact Dave Hopkins or one of the other Director and we will get you signed up.
The SGC Membership Gift Certificates will be available year around.
Membership Renewals may be purchased at the SGC Training Building during the Open Clays Shoots.
Sundays, Noon until 3:00pm Year Around
Summers Wednesday, 4:00pm until 6:00pm.