The SGC Membership is the motivation and sweat behind the Snow Shoe Gun Club.
The Membership applauds those who volunteered there expertise to complete these projects:
1. Main gate: Paint, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) and paint soon after blasting. (2019)
2. Gate between Clays and Rifle Ranges: Paint, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) (2019)
3. Pistol shack @ bay 4: Paint Inside and out. (This is the biggest of the painting tasks and could use the talents of several members)
4. Outhouse @ Pistol Range: Paint to match the one at the Clays range.
5. Outhouse @ Rifle Range: Paint to match the one at the Clays range. Thanks too Gary Barnes, Dave Milner, Garrett Horne, and Wyatt Denna
6. Clubhouse: Paint trim on back porch
7. The cover painted - Black Gun Range 200 meter range: green on gable ends, white trim all around, black posts. Ladder is required. Thanks too Gary Barnes, Dave Milner, Garrett Horne, and I don't need no Stinken Latter, Wyatt Denna
8. Connex @ Clubhouse: Paint trim around windows, corners and gable ends.
9. Clays Range Counter System - May 2019 Equipment Installed on all fields - Committee/Member Training and activation June 2nd. Thanks to SGC Clays Committee
10. Repair Picnic Table at Clays Range (damaged by snow plow) Completed Thanks to Gary Barnes
11. Clays Range Concrete overlay field 3-4 - May 2019 Contractor finished -field grading will complete project. Thanks to SGC Clays Committee and Muggs with Carmondy Masonary
If an item is on the TODO list, just do it - if you need help or supplies contact a director and we will make it happen.
On the "Big Jobs" contact a SGC Director for help with supplies and planning. These projects usually require multiply persons with special talents or skills.
If the membership has other items they wish to have added to this list - just contact a director. Thanks