1. Main gate: Paint, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) and paint soon after blasting. (2022)
2. Gate between Clays and Rifle Ranges: Paint, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) (2022)
3. Clubhouse: Paint trim on Front entery. Done - Thanks Stu
4. Upgrade Security Cameras (Hop & ?) Underway
5. Install new Security Door Locks and Padlock for entire range. Underway
6. New 24'x32' building at Pistol Bay 5 - Underway
10. ? - Add to List
If an item is on the TODO list, just do it - if you need help or supplies contact a director and we will make it happen.
On the "Big Jobs" contact a SGC Director for help with supplies and planning. These projects usually require multiply persons with special talents or skills.
If the membership has other items they wish to have added to this list - just contact a director. Thanks
SGC Range Clean-Up Day
RANGE STATUS - New Floor Covering in SGC Training Building.
SGC Training Building will be Closed Monday Aug 22 to Friday Aug 26.
Sunday: Aug 21st 3pm: We need "Many" hands to help move all the Items out of the building to the dry CONNEX or under tarps. Friday: Aug 26th 3pm: We need "Many" hands to help move all the Items Into the building.
SGC Power Project - Aug 24 - 26 Some Range Closer are Possible. Extension of power to PB 5 building project and PB 10. Range Closer information will be posted on SGC Calendar & Website.
Many Hands Make Little Work - Please Schedule some time to help during the Clean-up.