1. Main gate: Paint, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) and paint soon after blasting. (2021)
2. Gate between Clays and Rifle Ranges: Repair, Paint, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) (2021)
3. Pistol shack @ bay 4: Paint Inside and out. (This is the biggest of the painting tasks and could use the talents of several members)
4. Clubhouse: Paint trim on back porch
5. Pistol shack @ bay 11: Ceiling Repair (Big Project)
6. Upgrade Security Cameras (Hop & ?)
7. Fix Skeet House Door Hinges and Locks - Clays Field #3
8. Install new Security Door Locks and Padlock for entire range.
9. Fix Skeet House Door Hinges and Locks - Clays Field #3
10. Repair Outhouses seats and paint building as required.
11: ? - Add to List
If an item is on the TODO list, just do it - if you need help or supplies contact a director and we will make it happen.
On the "Big Jobs" contact a SGC Director for help with supplies and planning. These projects usually require multiply persons with special talents or skills.
If the membership has other items they wish to have added to this list - just contact a director. Thanks
SGC Range Clean-Up Day
Time and Date: Sunday June 27th
Meet at Training Building at 10:00pm
Work Parties well be set-up.
Lunch Break at 12:30pm @ Training Building - Hotdogs and Burgers
Many Hands Make Little Work - Please Schedule some time to help during the Clean-up.