2023 SGC Rifle Range Match Schedule
Dates: 2023 dates for PRS, Rimfire PRS and F-Class matches.
Sat - May 6th, LRSH PRS Match. SGC RR Start Time 8:00am
Sat - Sun June 10th - 11th LRSH PRS Train Up & Match. SGC RR Start Time 8:00am
Friday - June 30th Rimfire PRS, SGC Tactical Range - Start Time 5:00pm
Saturday - June 24th F-Class, SGC Rifle Range - Start Time 8:00am
Friday - July 28nd Rimfire PRS, SGC Tactical Range - Start Time 5:00pm
Saturday - July 29th F-Class, SGC Rifle Range - Start Time 8:00am
Friday - Aug. 25th Rimfire PRS, SGC Tactical Range - Start Time 5:00pm
Sat - Sept 9th, PRS LRSH Match. SGC RR Start Time 8:00am
Friday - Sept. 22th Rimfire PRS, SG0C Tactical Range - Start Time 5:00pm
Saturday - Sept. 30th F-Class, SGC Rifle Range - Start Time 8:00am
Saturday - Oct. ??st F-Class, SGC Rifle Range - Start Time 8:00am
Contact Bob Seymour with questions.
*Be early to help setup. Rimfire PRS Shooting will start at 5:00 P.M. till ?
*Be early to help setup. F-Class Shooting will start at 8:00 A.M. till ?
Match fees : $10 (helps pay for targets and materials)
We will shoot at same targets as last year.
PRS 22LR Match Rules: Link Here.
Rules will be discussed and posted here or at the match.
F-Class Match Rules:
• If it goes bang you can shoot it.
• All shooting will be from the prone position or from Bench - Pick One.
• Bipods, front/rear bags, and other front supports are allowed.
• Mats and spotting scopes are allowed.
• Shooting will begin at the 600 yard target.
• Shooters will have 5 minutes to shoot up to 5 sight-in rounds.
• Targets will be viewed for making adjustments and those holes patched.
•Shooters will have 20 minutes to shoot 20 shots at their scoring target.
• Targets will be retrieved to be scored at the rifle shack.
• The 300 yard distance will have two targets side by side for each shooter - A Sight-in target and a Scoring target.
• There will be a total time of 30 minutes for this round.
• When time begins, shooters can shoot as many sight-in adjustment rounds on their sight-in target as they wish.
• There will be 20 shots taken on the Scoring Target.
• Shooters may take additional sight-in adjustment shots on their sight-in target during the shoot but must keep track
of the number of shots on their scoring target.
• Targets will be retrieved for scoring at the rifle shack.
• Scores from the 600 and 300 yard targets will be combined for an overall score.
PRS Rifle Matches for 2023 - Contact Scott Crosbey (907) 362 2573