2020 SGC Rifle Range Match Schedule
Sunday, June 14th - F-Class -SGC Rifle Range - Start time 9:00 A.M.
Friday, June 26th - PRS Rimﬁre at Black Riﬂe Range - Start time 5:30 P.M.
Saturday, June 27th - PRS - SGC Rifle Range - Start 9:00 A.M.
Friday, July 10th - PRS Rimﬁre at Black Riﬂe Range - Start time 5:30 P.M.
Saturday, July 11th - PRS - SGC Rifle Range - Start time 9:00 A.M.
Sunday, July 19th - F-Class - SGC Rifle Range - Start time 9:00 A.M.
Friday, Sept. 4th - PRS Rimﬁre at Black Riﬂe Range - Start time 5:30 P.M.
Saturday, Sept 5th - PRS - SGC Rifle Range - Start time 9:00 A.M.
Sunday, Sept. 13th - F-Class - SGC Rifle Range - Start time 9:00 A.M.
Sunday, October 4th - F-Class - SGC Rifle Range - Start time 9:00 A.M.
Contact Bob Seymour with questions.
*Be early to help setup. Shooting will start at 9:00 A.M. till ?
Match fees : $10 (helps pay for targets and materials)
We will shoot at same targets as last year.
F-Class Match Rules:
• If it goes bang you can shoot it.
• All shooting will be from the prone position. Sept. 13h shoot you can shoot Prone or from Bench - Pick One
• Bipods, front/rear bags, and other front supports are allowed.
• Mats and spotting scopes are allowed.
• Shooting will begin at the 600 yard target.
• Shooters will have 5 minutes to shoot up to 5 sight-in rounds.
• Targets will be viewed for making adjustments and those holes patched.
• Shooters will have 20 minutes to shoot 20 shots at their scoring target.
• Targets will be retrieved to be scored at the rifle shack.
• The 300 yard distance will have two targets side by side for each shooter - A Sight-in target and a Scoring target.
• There will be a total time of 30 minutes for this round.
• When time begins, shooters can shoot as many sight-in adjustment rounds on their sight-in target as they wish.
• There will be 20 shots taken on the Scoring Target.
• Shooters may take additional sight-in adjustment shots on their sight-in target during the shoot but must keep track of the number of shots on their scoring target.
• Targets will be retrieved for scoring at the rifle shack.
• Scores from the 600 and 300 yard targets will be combined for an overall score.
PRS Rifle Matches
We are going to hold 8 PRS Rifle Matches in 2020. here is what we know for now the cost will be 20 dollars, we will look to start around 11:00 A.M. (details will be updated on this page)
This match will be positional shooting, you will need at least 70 rds. From what Scott said the shots will be from 400yds to 800yds. Scott says that there is a face book page at long range shooters of Alaska. We will also have it on the Snow Shoe Gun Club web page. As more info becomes available we will let you know.