2019 SGC Rifle Range 600/300 Yard Match Schedule
Sunday May 12th Sunday June 16th
Sunday July 14th Sunday Sept. 15th
Contact Bob Seymour with questions.
*Be early to help setup. Shooting will start at 9:00 A.M. till ?
Match fees : $10 (helps pay for targets and materials)
We will shoot at same targets as last year.
• If it goes bang you can shoot it.
• All shooting will be from the prone position. Sept. 15th shoot you can shoot Prone or from Bench - Pick One
• Bipods, front/rear bags, and other front supports are allowed.
• Mats and spotting scopes are allowed.
• Shooting will begin at the 600 yard target.
• Shooters will have 5 minutes to shoot up to 5 sight-in rounds.
• Targets will be viewed for making adjustments and those holes patched.
• Shooters will have 20 minutes to shoot 20 shots at their scoring target.
• Targets will be retrieved to be scored at the rifle shack.
• The 300 yard distance will have two targets side by side for each shooter - A Sight-in target and a Scoring target.
• There will be a total time of 30 minutes for this round.
• When time begins, shooters can shoot as many sight-in adjustment rounds on their sight-in target as they wish.
• There will be 20 shots taken on the Scoring Target.
• Shooters may take additional sight-in adjustment shots on their sight-in target during the shoot but must keep track of the number of shots on their scoring target.
• Targets will be retrieved for scoring at the rifle shack.
• Scores from the 600 and 300 yard targets will be combined for an overall score.