SGC Club ToDo List
The SGC Membership is the motivation and sweat behind the Snow Shoe Gun Club.
The Membership applauds those who volunteered there expertise to complete these projects:
1. Main gate: Remove or Raise personel entry (headache bars), repair broken top brace, Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) and paint soon after blasting. (2018) Reroute path around gate - Completed June 2018
2. Gate between Clays and Rifle Ranges: Raise gate - welding required and then paint when welding is complete. Raise Gate Completed 2017 Sandblast first (we will take care of his part) (2018)
3. Pistol shack @ bay 4: Paint Inside and out. (This is the biggest of the painting tasks and could use the talents of several members)
4. Outhouse @ Pistol Range: Paint to match the one at the Clays range.
5. Outhouse @ Rifle Range: Paint to match the one at the Clays range.
6. Clubhouse: Paint trim on back porch
7. The cover painted - Black Gun Range 200 meter range: green on gable ends, white trim all around, black posts. Ladder is required.
8. Connex @ Clubhouse: Paint trim around windows, corners and gable ends.
9. Repair & Paint picnic tables at Clays Range
10. Power Upgrade - Clays Range Completed June 2018
11. Clays Range Counter System - Aug 2018
12. Incinerators @ Clays Range: Paint high heat paint (some repair is necessary first) Retire Incinerators
If an item is on the TODO list, just do it - if you need help or supplies contact a director and we will make it happen.
On the "Big Jobs" contact a SGC Director for help with supplies and planning. These projects usually require multiply persons with special talents or skills.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Secretary – Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Mike Croft, 740-8862
Director - Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065
If the membership has other items they wish to have added to this list - just contact a director. Thanks