SGC Club ToDo List
The SGC Membership is the motivation and sweat behind the Snow Shoe Gun Club.
The Membership applauds those who volunteered there expertise to complete these projects:
1. The cover painted - Black Gun Range 200 meter range: green on gable ends, white trim all around, black posts. Ladder is required.
2. Outhouse @ Rifle Range: to match the one at the trap range.
3. Connex @ Clubhouse: trim around windows, corners and gable ends.
4. Outhouse @ Pistol Range: to match the one at the trap range.
5. Clubhouse: trim on back porch
6. Main gate: Sandblast first (we will take care of this part) and paint soon after blasting. (2018)
7. Connex @ bay 12 (pistol range) completed.
8. Incinerators @ Clays Range: high heat paint (some repair is necessary first)
9. Gate between Clays and Rifle Ranges: Raise gate - welding required and then paint when welding is complete. Raise Gate 2017 (Paint 2018)
10. Pistol shack @ bay 4: Inside and out, complete facility. (This is the biggest of the painting tasks and could use the talents of several members)
11. Paint picnic tables at Clays Range
12. Replace Rifle Range Lights with LED Strobes Completed
SGC Projects Contact - Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
If an item is on the TODO list, just do it - if you need help or supplies contact a director and we will make it happen.
On the "Big Jobs" contact a SGC Director for help with supplies and planning. These projects usually require multiply persons with special talents or skills.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Steve Meyer, 252-0071
Secretary – Jim Trujillo, 252-0065
Co-Secretary - Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Darrell Aleckson, 262-9654
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
If the membership has other items they wish to have added to this list - just contact a director. Thanks