RANGE USE SAFETY RULES:
1) Keep firearms pointed downrange at all times.
2) VERIFY Nobody is downrange before shooting.
3) DO NOT handle or touch firearms when people are down range.
4) Leave firearms actions open and remove detachable magazines when people are down range.
5) STAY BEHIND benches to fire weapons, and DO NOT go beyond the shooting bench until all shooters have ceased shooting, all actions are open, and everyone is clear of their firearm.
6) Eye and hearing protection are required while on the firing line.
7) No alcohol is allowed at the range.
8) Unload firearms before leaving the firing line.
9) If present, Range Safety Officer (RSO) will control firing line activities.
Please Refresh your Browser to Receive Resent Updates. Blue Items click for link.
SGC Board of Directors:
President – Bob Seymour, 283-3315
Vice-President – Stuart Goldstein, 262-3184
Secretary – Mike Mathews, 262-4102
Treasurer – Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
Director – Larry Rogers, 283-4048
Director – Mike Croft, 740-8862
Director - Jim Trujillo, 907-252-0065
Contact: Mike Mathews, 262-4102
SGC Websight Questions
Contact: Dave Hopkins, 262-9191
SGC WEB Sight Updated: 02/15/2018
SGC Membership Information Click Here
Please Check Reservation Schedule for times when Bays and Ranges are in use.
We have 2018 SGC Membership Gift Certificate available
for those folks that want to give that special someone more range time.
See Membership Page for more details.
Tuesday Steel Challenge: See Pistol Range link for more info.
Clays Range Open Hours - Sundays, Noon until 3:00pm, all year.
The Clays Range will Not be open if temperature is 0 degrees or below at 10:00am.
Please call # 262-9500 for Official Temperature.
Attn: Groups Requiring Use of the SGC
Training Building and Ranges in 2018.
Please go to Range Reservation page and fill out
Reservation Form and submit as early as possible.
First Come, First Served.
SGC Hats are for Sale at the Training Building during
Orientations, Monthly Meetings and Clays Shoots. Cost $15
Upcoming Special Events:
SGC Basic Rifle Clinic - Saturday, Feb 17th, Mar 24th, Apr 14th - 11am to 3 pm
Pistol Bay 4 -10:00am (set-up) with the shoot commencing at 11:00 - 5:00pm
THURSDAY, FEB 22 - SGC Basic Reloading Clinic - Instructor: Jerry from Sportsmans Warehouse @ 6:00pm SGC Training Building.
Sunday Feb 25th - Pump Gun Skeet Shoot
50 Clays Skeet - Fun Shoot - Any Shotgun; as long as its a Pump Gun.
Any Gauge. Will be scored by NSSA Rules. Starts at 12:30pm - Come Early to be squaded.
Saturday March 10th - Friends of the NRA - Date Night Fund Raiser 6pm-9pm Froso's
March 30-31, SGC RSO (Range Safety Officer) Training Class - 6:00pm contact Larry Rogers @ 283-4048 to Register. SGC Membership Required (Must be 21 or older) Only 6 RSO positions will be available for this class.